Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Ronda Storms Losing

This delights me to death. Ronda Storms is losing to Democrat Bob Henriquez.

Bob Henriquez takes 11% plus lead on Ronda Storms in Early Vote in #Hillsboroughcountyfl Property Appraiser race #Tampa

Storms has a lot of name recognition in Hillsborough County. Henriquez is a good candidate, but I would have never have imagined him beating Storms by double figures. I wonder if it is because people are getting tired of Storms' antics or if the Obama GOTV drive is that good?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2012 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a Republican, as is my husband, and we both voted AGAINST Ronda Storms. This irresponsible and uninformed woman has no business being in office. Her performance and public statements are appalling. She is an embarrassment to not only the Republican party, but all voting Americans.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home