Saturday, March 10, 2012

Quote of the Day

"Catfish are people, my friend."

Mitt Romney, in a pathetic attempt to pander to Southern voters.

Romney must think Southern people are brain-damaged. Here are some other Romney quote.

"I'm learning to say 'y'all' and I like grits. Strange things are happening to me."

Romney, at a campaign event in Pascagoula, Miss.

Romney thinks everybody in the South eats grits. Someone needs to to inform Romney that most Southerners think grits are runny and taste bland. Romney won't get off talking about grits.

"I got started right this morning with a biscuit and some cheesy grits. I'll tell you. Delicious."

I want a puke. Both from the quote and hearing about "cheesy grits." Romney is so bad at connecting with people that he needs to make himself into something that he assumes people will find appealing. The result is people are turned off by Romney's insincerity. I rather eat cheesy grits then have a five minute conversation with Romney.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home