Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dave Mustaine Endorses Rick Santorum



Dave Mustaine was unbearably whiny in the Metallica documentary Some Kind of Monster. Mustaine cries to Lars Urlich about being kicked out of Metallica. Mustaine maybe a millionaire rock star. But can't you feel his pain for being kicked out of Metallica. I am no Metallica fan. I do wonder how the guys in the band could tolerate spending five minutes with Mustaine.

Another reason I don't like Mustaine is that he just endorsed Rick Santorum.


"... You know, I think Santorum has some presidential qualitities, and I'm hoping that if it does come down to it, we'll see a Republican in the White House... and that it's Rick Santorum."


Mustaine was kicked out of Metallica because he was too big of a drug addict to be in a band full of drug addicts. Mustaine spent most of his adult life doing drugs and screwing groupies. The man Mustaine wants in the White House is a social conservative Republican. What a hypocrite.

I cannot stand Mustaine. He has the right to support the candidate of his choosing. I hope he is off drugs now. That said, Mustaine is insufferable.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home