Friday, August 13, 2010

Meek Internal Poll

Joy-Ann Reid tweeted this. Her relations are better than mine are with the Meek campaign. Someone informed Joy a Meek internal poll has Meek up by 8 percent over Jeff Greene.

If this was leaked to Joy-Ann by Kenneth Quinnell I give it zero credibility. Quinnell is the New Media Outreach director for Team Meek. I stopped communicating with Quinnell about the Meek campaign. The emails are off the record but I had so much trouble with Quinnell calling me a liar off-the-record that I proposed to him that if he was willing to stand by his "facts" then all future email exchanges would be on-the-record. Quinnell balked.

By the way Kenneth, I am still waiting for those Meek online fundraising numbers you bragged about. If you aren't willing to send them then I question Team Meek's online fundraising.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home