Sunday, July 11, 2010

Troll Hall of Fame: Jackson

It is time to add another member to the Troll Hall of Fame. I posted an audio clip of Opie and Anthony making fun of Bruce Springsteen. I related to the piece because I grew up in New Jersey in the 70s and 80s. I heard enough Bruce Springsteen to last several lifetimes. For the record: there are Springsteen albums I love. I do get annoyed by how he sings about a New Jersey that only exists in his mind. It's is also hard to take Springsteen's workingman blues seriously when he has admitted the only job he ever had was as a musician.

Reader Jackson went off on Opie and Anthony in the comments. Unfortunately for Jackson, I seriously doubt the radio duo read this blog. Jackson was so mad he left two comments and used the BIG CAP KEYS. That will put Opie and Anthony in their place.

Comment I:


FUUUUCCCKKKKK YOUUUUUU, not really cuz i don't really know you, but f you for saying that about Bruce Springsteen, the only reason you think he is over rated is because youuuu people made him that way, because he actually hass good music, and that fact that he is from little old shity jersey makes people from jersey play him as their own, when most of his songs were writen about getting OUT of jersey, likkkeee BORN TO RUN?? Come on, the man has a lot of talent and is a really good guy, so stop bashing on him.


Comment II:


and really, HE DOESN"T SAY JERSEY IN EVERY SONG YOU IDIOTS, get to know him better before you go off on him, and the shit you guys are saying,.... makes NOOO SENSEEE, you guys are literally ranting about NOTHING with your retarted jersey accents, what are you, another fucking glen beck, ranting about your uneducated nonsense for hours. Just dragging the uneducated americans( with is most) into your vortex of insanity, GET A LIFE, stop talking about other peoples successful lives.


I'm sure Jackson knows much about "uneducated Americans."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2011 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Aunt gave me a pullover for my birthday and I've worn it every day since. You could say that I practically "live in New Jersey". But I'v never met Bruce Spingsteen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home