Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Quote of the Day

“I thought that if I admitted the love I had been hiding, society would reject me."

“I leaned in and I kissed this person.”

“I kissed my sister. First our lips met, then our tongues . . . I ran my fingers through her silky hair and felt her soft skin . . . It was the height of passion and the moment I knew who my true love was . . .”

"We knew we had done something so wrong, but at the same time, something so very right.”

Glenn Beck, from his book "The Real America: Messages from the Heart and Heartland." Beck later writes in the book that he never kissed his sister. He is making a point on the attack on values. I prefer to get my lecture on values from someone who didn't spend time doing cocaine with strippers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home