Sunday, January 11, 2009

Eagles Win

The Eagles are going to the NFC championship. The bad news is they are facing Kurt Warner. Warner has the best three-step-drop release in history. Expect to see a lot of zone coverage by the Eagles. I hope Andy Reid doesn't try playing the Cardinal receivers man to man.

The Eagles need to get their pass rush going. Darren Howard and and Trent Cole need to have career games. Brian Dawkins has to be a disruptive presence in the secondary. The game is over, if the Eagles put no pressure on Warner.

The Eagles offense played poorly in the first half of the Giants game. Westbrook should have more success running against the Rams. McNabb threw a lot of underneath passes. The Eagles receivers need to get open downfield.

I am an Eagles fan. I don't feel good about the Eagles chances. The Cardinals' defense is playing their best football. The Cardinals held a very good Carolina Panthers team to 13 points. I hope I am wrong. I predict the Cardinals will win.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home