Wednesday, November 05, 2008

We did good America

Thank You. (Your Prize: the coolest thing I could find)

Each and every one of you. You thinking individuals, with a mind and soul that understands deeper than looks and shallow words, and denies the hatefulness and treachery, deceit and bigotry in the world. Thank You. Thank you to each and everyone one of you that voted with an open heart, using their conscience and sensibilities to guide them and with a wider understanding of who we need to reunify, accomplish and overturn the horridness of these past eight years of shame. Thank You.

Maybe I can actually get a full 8-hours of sleep for the first time in 9 years.

And I'll be there is spirit if not in person at the inaguration of our 44th President of the United States.

President Barack Obama.

I can't quite believe it....

Let's move on to the real work that needs to be done. And, let me know if you need any help. I'm here for you, America.

I love this place.

But, I haven't liked it much for the past 8 years.

Change. It's a good thing.
The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (121 AD - 180 AD), Meditations

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home