Monday, September 15, 2008

Question of the Day

Creative Loafing will be handing out their Best of the Bay awards tomorrow. Best local political blogger is chosen by Wayne Garcia the staff. I already know that I didn't win this year. My question is who do you think is the Tampa area's best political blogger. I'm not asking who do you think will win the Loafie. Feel free to include links in the comments.

I already stated who is my favorite local blogger. Tampa Bay Blue is a blog I enjoy. On the conservative side: I enjoy Jim Johnson at State of Sunshine. Unfortunately, Jim hasn't blogged in ages. Jim's guest bloggers generate as much excitement as Fred Thompson talking about federalism.

Who is your favorite Tampa political blogger.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home