Saturday, March 29, 2008

My VP Pick

Kos posted his top Democratic Vice-President picks. I decided it would be fun to say who I want for Vice-President. I like to throw Nancy Pelosi's name out there.

Barack Obama should be able to win California. Despite John McCain's efforts to win the state. Would Obama feel comfortable having a pol as skillful as Pelosi as VP? It's easy to see a Vice-President Pelosi as powerful as Dick Cheney.

The advantage to Pelosi on the ticket is she has name-recognition and is fantastic with the media. She is also a skilled political tactician. The negative is a Democratic victory makes Steny Hoyer House Speaker.

The only Kos pick that intrigues me is Kansa Governor Kathleen Sebelius. She is from a Southern state and good on the stump. Bill Richardson is a horrible public speaker. I admire Chris Dodd, but don't see him as Vice-President.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home