Friday, March 28, 2008

Chinatown




From The Agonist and Info Wars, This is from 2 WEEKS AGO. Free Tibet demonstrators walking near the U.N., getting beat with clubs and threatened with death by cops in New York City.

There's a man with a gun over there tellin' me I got to beware.

Eventually, some Buddhist Monks will light themselves on fire on the sidewalks of New York. Do you think they will care whether or not they are being clubbed with batons or being tazed, bro?

Stop, Hey, What's That Sound?

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2008 6:34 PM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

fucking A, zencomix.

Thank you. I have been remiss in my coverage due to personal FUCKATHON going on ... but you nailed it here. Thank you.
There IS a petition over one million signatures ... I'll blog that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home