Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rush Limbaugh's Voting Double Standards

Rush Limbaugh told his listeners his Sequoia voting machine had problems.


“I hit ‘Next’ and it didn’t go there,” said Limbaugh, who lives in Palm Beach and often recounts the county’s electoral foibles on his show.


Then he hit the “Back” button and “got my candidate page again with the vote already recorded there. So I said ‘hmmmmm, I wonder if this is going to count twice.”


So he unclicked his favored candidate, clicked that candidate again and hit “Next” a second time - and it worked.


“I don’t know if I voted twice,” he said. “Probably not.”


Limbaugh would never back voting machine reform. That is such a Democratic issue. Let us cue back the the 2000 recount.

Limbaugh: Now, these [the undervotes and overvotes studied in the media consortium recount] are illegal votes! An undervote and an overvote, they're called that because they're illegal! So Al Gore wins if all the fraudulent votes were counted.

Limbaugh isn't sure if he voted twice. If he did that would be illegal. Not that I expect intellectual consistency. Limbaugh has double standards about how drug abusers should be treated by the by the judicial system.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home