Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kenneth Quinnell On WTXL



Kenneth Quinnell did an interview with WTXL. I think Quinnell talk about the presential race. Usually, I pay attention to stuff like that. I was too awestruck by Lauren Dorsett's hotness.

Side note: to my feminist bloggers friends that will diss me for paying more attention to Dorsett than Quinnell's visage. If you gals have openly crush for Andy Sandberg and John Cusack I can pine for a news anchor I will never meet.

Here is the video link of the Quinnell interview.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 8:26 PM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

yes you CAN !!

You never know. You may meet her someday.

Look at Tas and Michelle Malkin.

 
At January 10, 2008 8:26 PM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

OH AND GO KENNETH !!!

 
At January 12, 2008 1:26 PM , Blogger tas said...

Look at Tas and Michelle Malkin.

I heard that.

Anyways, speaking of harmless crushes on somewhat famous people one will never meet, is having a crush on Farance Franke-Ruta justified? Or is she not famous enough?

 
At January 12, 2008 2:31 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

...is having a crush on Garance Franke-Ruta justified? Or is she not famous enough?

Garance is the bomb!

Crushes on Jill Filipovic are not allowed. She's a friend. I have to play big brother and open a can of whoop ass.

 
At January 12, 2008 9:53 PM , Blogger tas said...

And the last thing Jill needs is some more internet stalkers...

 
At February 08, 2008 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! I thought I might be the only one who worshiped at the temple of our local news goddess!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home