Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nevada Democratic Presidential Poll

There is always a warning not to pay attention to polling data. That doesn't mean that Democratic campaign staffers shouldn't try to land a job with Hillary Clinton's campaign ASAP. She is running away with Nevada in the American Research Group poll.

Clinton - 51%

Edwards - 14%

Obama - 11%

There is 13 percent still undecided. There was 15 percent in July. The poll shows Clinton's support has increased since Dec. 2006. Obama and Edwards support has shrinked since July. At the rate Hillary will trample the compettion by 60 percent by the time of the caucas. Several of these candidates need to get out. John Kerry is polling better than Biden, Richardson, Gravel and Kucinich.

Al Gore is the only candidate that could split the Clintonites and raise the cash. Gore is not running. All Hillary has to do is not screw up. Which she hasn't. That has surprised me.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2007 1:54 PM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

I can't believe this. Now they are stealing polls. LOL !!
There is NO WAY that woman can be our next president.

Without Tipper around to lighten things up ............

 
At October 11, 2007 9:58 PM , Blogger tas said...

If I were Obama or Edwards, I'd be focusing everything I've got on Iowa and New Hampshire. Dean looked like the nominee for a time, too, until Iowa...

On the otherhand, if somebody gave me money and told me I had to bet it on who I thought the next president would be, I'd place it on Hillary. Just saying.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home