Tuesday, October 02, 2007

John "Judeo-Christian" McCain

John MccAin angered both Jewish and Muslim people with his comment that the next President should be a Christian. The Senator fails to understand that he is suppose to unite people with him, not against, when he is running for President.

Cue bad McCain pandering.


“I didn’t say that. I was inarticulate. What I said, and what I’ve said thousands of times, is that I believe our nation’s founders were inspired by Judeo-Christian values,” McCain said.


Now it's Judeo-Christian values. I'm wondering when McCain is going to announce he celebrates Ramadan.

Update: here is video of McCain declaring his religion better than others and that being a "Judeo-Christian" is an important qualification for a presidential candidate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home