Monday, October 22, 2007

Breaking News: John McCain Love ABBA

John McCain attempts to woo South Carolinians with his love of ABBA.


"Dare I say ABBA. Everybody says, 'Ehhh, ABBA.' Why is that? ABBA was the largest selling (recording act ever). Nobody likes them but they sold more records than anybody in the history of the world, including the Beatles. But everybody hates them. (But) you're a no-class guy if you like ABBA. Why does everybody go see 'Mamma Mia?' Hypocrisy! Rank hypocrisy! I'm not embarrassed to say I like ABBA, 'Dancing Queen.'"


I have no idea where McCain is going with this? I'm sure there are ABBA fans in South Carolina. I doubt the ABBA vote is going to put McCain over the top. Actually, I can see anything helping McCain win.

I'm anxiously looking forward to McCain professing his love of Go Team. They rule.

For the record: I love ABBA.


View this on LiveDigital

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home