Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Joel Award: Tony Snow

Tony Snow

The Joel Award is named after a less than famous blogger who made a horrible statement. He proceeded to make contradictory statement. This is commonly known as flip-flopping.

This March 13, 2002 quote from President George W. Bush came from the liberal media service known as the White House website. He stressed that he wasn't stressed about finding Osama bin Laden.


And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run.


Tony Snow made this comment on the sixth aniversary on the 9-11 attacks.


Well, we're going to find him. I mean, we -- (Bush) said all along we're going to find him.


There is two possibilities: the Press Secretary doesn't read his boss's comments on the White House website or he is delusional. The latter sounds about right. Snow is guaranteeing the administration will find the FBI's most wanted man before they leave office. Does Snow have delusions he is Joe Namath?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home