Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Draft Zell Miller



I was wondering when someone was going to throw Zell Miller's name into the presidential campaign mix.


That candidate does not currently reside among the blah crowd of Republicans and Democrats now seeking the office of president. What you have are a group of politically correct talking heads who smile a lot and tell you what they think you want to hear, hoping you will be dumb enough to vote for them. There is more plastic in that bunch than in most folks' wallets.


Well, I have the answer. I am starting a "draft Zell Miller for president" campaign. Remember, you read it here first. The man is such a natural for the job, I am surprised that nobody thought of it before I did, but being smarter than the average bear is why I get the big bucks. Besides, just the mention of his name as a presidential candidate would make a couple of people I know apoplectic. That alone would be worth the effort.


I am not surprised no one mentioned Zell. He scares the shit out of people. Miller endorsed segregation. He called Lyndon Johnson, "...a southerner who has sold his birthright for a mess of dark porridge." Then there is Miller's fearmongering keynote speech at the Republican Convention.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home