Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blogger Running For Congress

Holy shit. Mixter is running for Congress. She plans on running against Republican Paul Ryan.


So, I'm going to issue this challenge to my readers and fellow bloggers: If you think this liberal Democrat should give Mr. Ryan a run for his money, I'd like you to spread the word. Political bloggers blog because they want to be catalysts for political change and spread their messages through the internets; so, let's use this medium for all it's worth! Link this post to every lefty blog you read. Link to this post in a bulletin with your MySpace accounts. E-mail a link to this post to all your friends, families and acquaintances who still believes there's some hope left for this country and for the way of life we once knew. If we, as bloggers, readers of blogs, and citizens of this nation can make a difference on the netroots level, then by golly, let's do it!


I pledge to you that I will run against Paul Ryan as a Democrat (no third party -- I have faith that we can win our party back as well as our country) if together we can drum up enough interest and commitment, because let's face it -- I haven't the bank account or the power to do it on my own.


Are we up to the challenge?


Mixter


Michele (Micki) Watters
East Troy, Wisconsin


Mixter was inspired by Cindy Sheehan's plans to run against Nancy Pelosi. I do not support Sheehan's campaign. I wholeheartedly am behind the Mix Master. Go get them, tiger.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2007 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm out. You can read my latest post to find out why, but it makes perfect sense. Too many Dems running means evil wins.

Mixter

 
At July 12, 2007 12:43 PM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

Oh. BUMMER !!! Hope someone good kicks evil to the curb. Now that the seed has been planted, it's under your skin .... so maybe another time ..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home