Monday, April 30, 2007

GOP Debate in Tampa

William March reports Salem News will host a Republican presidential debate. This is geared to the wingnut audience. Conservative talk radio stations WTBN, 560 AM; WTWD, 910 AM; and WGUL, 860 AM will carry the debate locally. The debate will be followed by a straw poll held by Townhall.com. Mitt Romney has agreed to paticipate.

I'm betting Jim Johnson will hand business cards to all the campaigns. We can't expect a guy to work for Victor Crist forever. That would mean Jim and I won't be able to debate about arcane policy matters that nobody cares about except us.

Update: Jim Johnson no longer works for Victor Crist.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you missed this post, Michael... but I don't work for Sen. Victor Crist. I'm perfectly happy where I'm at.

 
At April 30, 2007 10:11 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

I missed the post, but I am aware that you no longer worked for Crist. I update the post.

 
At April 30, 2007 10:12 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

Side note: will you be printing up new business cards for the debate?

 
At April 30, 2007 10:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That depends. If I run out of the cards I have for Affari, I'll get more.

;-)

 
At April 30, 2007 10:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and thank you for updating your post.

 
At April 30, 2007 10:45 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

You can thank me and do yourself a favor by not getting hired by the McCain campaign. Do you really need the grief?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home