Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bill Clinton's Role For President Hillary

For the first time, Hillary Clinton tells voters what her husband will do in her administration. Bill Clinton will be a roaming diplomat trying to rebuild America's standing in the world.


Hillary Rodham Clinton said Saturday that if she is elected president, she would make her husband a roaming ambassador to the world, using his skills to repair the nation's tattered image abroad.


"I can't think of a better cheerleader for America than Bill Clinton, can you?" the Democratic senator from New York asked a crowd jammed into a junior high school gymnasium. "He has said he would do anything I asked him to do. I would put him to work."


Bill Clinton internationally isn't looked at through the filter of American partisan politics and cable news. I have my own mixed feelings about Clinton, but remember when he visited Vietnam and was treated like a rock star by the people. I hope whomever becomes President is smart enough to use Clinton in international affairs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home