Saturday, March 24, 2007

Rush Limbaugh Accuses the Edwards Family of Using Cancer For Political Gain



Keith Olbermann once again named Rush Limbaugh worst person. While even the most fiercely conservative blogs like Powr Line were showing compassion towards Elizabeth Edwards; Limbaugh accused the Edwardses of using cancer as a political opportunity.


LIMBAUGH: Interesting point. Now, let me say something else that might be accused of cynicism: What is their religion? I don't doubt they're religious people, but, we talked about this. Political people are different than you and I. And, you know, most people when told a family member's been diagnosed with the kind of cancer Elizabeth Edwards has, they turn to God. The Edwards turned to the campaign.


Their religion is politics and the quest for the White House. And that's -- it's not just with them, I mean, it's part and parcel of political people -- undergo all this stuff, the media anal all over their private life being made public even by the candidates themselves -- it's all part of the drill.


A comment like that deserves Limbaugh's arrest photo being posted.

limbaugh_mugshot

You can always judge the character of someone by the enemies they make. First Bill Donahue. Then Ann Coulter. Now Limbaugh. I say that speaks highly for John and Elizabeth Edwards's character.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2007 7:48 PM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

Well, Rush .. he never ceases to disgust. That almost rhymes.

And I could not agree more.

I do believe you can discern a person by the people who loathe them.

I am sometimes proud to find myself in such good company as the loathed ones.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home