Thursday, March 01, 2007

Robert Wexler Backs Barack Obama

Robert Wexler announces he will co-chair Barack Obama's Florida campaign operations.


“I have never been as excited about a candidate for president as I am about Barack Obama,” Wexler said in a statement released by his office.


“I am inspired by his message of authenticity, integrity and bringing Americans together. Barack had the foresight to oppose the Iraq War from the beginning, and as president he will bring our troops home. I have spoken with Barack to discuss the dangers facing our ally Israel, and I am convinced there will be no stronger supporter of Israel than President Obama.”


I still haven't heard any word on if Frank Sanchez will work on the Obama campaign.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home