Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Dick's Disappointed

It is wise for Dick Cheney to say little about Lewis Libby's conviction.


I am very disappointed with the verdict. I am saddened for Scooter and his family. As I have said before, Scooter has served our nation tirelessly and with great distinction through many years of public service.


Since his legal team has announced that he is seeking a new trial and, if necessary, pursuing an appeal, I plan to have no further comment on the merits of this matter until these proceedings are concluded.


The pardon countdown officially begins.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 06, 2007 10:10 PM , Blogger Frznagn said...

A pardon? You think??? I wonder if he'll do it like Bill did when he left office.

 
At March 06, 2007 10:12 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

Sith Lord Cheney will talk Bush into a pardon. I'm sure Karl Rove isn't thrilled about how Libby's defense team made him look. The Bushies would rather avoid Libby writing a tell all book.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home