Thursday, March 08, 2007

Bill Young's Lame Excuses

Bill Young offers his reason for not blowing the whistle on Walter Reed.


“We did not go public with these concerns, because we did not want to undermine the confidence of the patients and their families and give the Army a black eye while fighting a war,” Young said.


So Young was supporting the military establishment over the soldiers getting fucked over at Walter Reed. Fan-fucking-tastic!


“What else do you want me to do? I am not going to go into a hospital and push my way into a medical situation,” Young said after the hearing.


Young said he “separates my life as a member of Congress and the work I do on a volunteer basis,” visiting military hospitals with his wife almost every week.


Since Young saw mistreatment of soldiers on me time he was off-the-clock. Well, that settles that. Now doesn't it?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 09, 2007 2:16 AM , Blogger Frznagn said...

I was listening to the radio and some guy had the idea that all members of congress should have to get their medical care through the VA system. That would be interesting. Never happen though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home