Thursday, February 15, 2007

WWJD

This is the Christ-like love Amanda Marcotte is receiving from people who pay far too much attention to Bill Donahue and Michelle Malkin. R.R. from Tallahassee, Florida is a perfect example.


Amanda,
after reading your vile screed against Catholics and the Holy Spirit, I just had to see what you looked like. (I envisioned you eyebrow-less, with no visible pupils, and a blank, dead stare.) I see I was correct about the blank, dead stare, but other than that you’re not too bad. I then thought maybe you were mad at God (and by proxy Catholics) for making you ugly, but now I’m figuring you’re just mad at him for making you a woman.


There is more from Andy Driggers from Dallas, Texas.


Problem with women like you, you just need a good fucking from a real man! Living in Texas myself, I know you haven’t found that real Texan yet. But once your liberal pro feminist ass gets a real good fucking, you might see the light. Until then, enjoy your battery operated toys b/c most real men wouldn’t want to give you the fucking you deserve b/c the shit that would come out of you ears.


I wonder if Andy qualifies ad hominem attacks as something "a real man" would do. Do real men make sexual explicit remarks like Paul Bernard of Scottsdale, Arizona?


i like the way you trash talk i don’t particularly want to have sex with you but i would like a blow job.


Me thinks Paul is conflicted. A blowjob should certainly fall under the category of
sex. Perhaps the only people that will have sex with Paul are women he has incredible contempt for.

I don't have a problem with disagreement over religion. The content of Amanda's post are worthy of debate. Mentioning blow jobs and remarks about a blogger's appearance are only going to win over the dittoheads. A Christian can write about how Jesus has changed his or her life for the better. The good works their church is doing in the community. Instead, these people send mean-spirited emails. It doesn't convince me that they have found the love of Christ.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home