Friday, February 09, 2007

Dumbist Idea of the Day

Florida elementary schools were forced to drop to make time to teach the FCAT test. Charlie Crist proposed a bad remedy.


Gov. Crist said this week that he wants elementary school students to get 30 minutes of activity a day. He's offering no money, but he suggested that teachers could lead three 10-minute sessions of jumping jacks. Teachers might be more willing to lead jumping jacks if the state made them jump through fewer FCAT hoops.


I'm looking at the computer screen and don't know what to type. I've seen a lot of stupid things in Florida politics. Teaching physical education with no gym teachers or budget is a first.

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2007 12:07 AM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

This might be a good time to say that I always want to pose an intellectual response but sometimes I find myself staring at the screen unable to type anything but a snipey ROFLMFAO. Like at Browning. It's pathetic. They haven't invented a word to verbalize how I feel about these guys and I'm tired of trying to come up with a new one. ROFLMFAO !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home