Wednesday, December 13, 2006

:: Sharing the same Oxygen as Tom DeLay ::

I was just informed that the company I use for my website is also the one Tom DeLay's new website and PAC (GAIN) are using.

It's difficult enough to share this man's oxygen (Texas just isn't big enough) without having to share the same bandwidth.

Just makes me shudder.

And, consider this. You have to fill out an application to join!!!

People are apparently still giving money to this guy.

I guess he has to make a living somehow?

The cockroaches need you back Tom. They miss their King.

2 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 9:07 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

The man has no shame. That's why he will not go away.

 
At December 14, 2006 12:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He won't go away... he makes his money doing what he does.

Beats killing bugs like he used to do...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home