Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Charlie Crist Flip Flops Again

This is hysterical. Charlie Crist will not go on-record to endorse, Alex Villalobos, his own Miami-Dade honorary campaign chairman.


Question: "Villalobos: Good Republican?"
Crist: "Yeah."
Q: "Are you going to show your support for him down there? He’s in kind of a tough race."
Crist: "Yeah (pause for three seconds)... I’m in a tough race, that’s the one I’m trying to stay focused on."


Every recent poll I have seen shows Crist trouncing Tom Gallagher. The Buzz has been posted stories that Gallagher might drop out. Charlie sure is in a tough race.

Personally, I could care less about whether or not Villalobos wins his primary. He is a Republican and I'm not. I'm not like Republican pundits who are concerned whether or not Democrats nominate Joe Lieberman or Ned Lamont. I do find it amusing that Crist constantly refuses to take a stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home