Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm Not Dead

Sine.Qua.Non sent me an email wondering why I disappeared from the internet. The reason is a have been rather busy. I don't like doing the Instapundit/Atrios one word link posts. I like to have time to write indepth about issues. I'm not a big fan of constant quicky posts. Links by themselves don't count as writing. Posts should contain concise information and be fact-checked. If I don't have the time to do that then I would rather not blog.

I don't make a living off blogging like the A-list bloggers. So posting every 15 minutes would only dilute the quality of the blog.

My absense was poorly-timed. The blog was starting to get link to sites like Raw Story and Media Matters. I certainly didn't intend to stop posting. Life often has other plans.

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2006 9:19 AM , Blogger Sine.Qua.Non said...

Michael....
Just wanted to make sure you were okay. I seriously understand the busy part, same here.
Take care,
N

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home