Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Goodbye Jerk

Scott McClellan famously said that Karl Rove wasn't involved in the Valerie Plame leak.

"Those individuals -- I talked -- I spoke with those individuals, as I pointed out, and those individuals assured me they were not involved in this."

Members of the press corp asked McClellan if President Bush would stand by his promise firing anyone involved in the Valerie Plame leak.


MR. McCLELLAN: Again, John, I appreciate the question. I know you want to get to the bottom of this. No one wants to get to the bottom of it more than the President of the United States. And I think the way to be most helpful is to not get into commenting on it while it is an ongoing investigation. That's something that the people overseeing the investigation have expressed a preference that we follow. And that's why we're continuing to follow that approach and that policy.


Talk about dodging a question. The press corp procede to hand Scotty's ass back to him.

Video clip

Tags: President Bush, PlameGate, Karl Rove, Scott McClellan, white house press corp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home