Monday, March 13, 2006

So Bad They're Good Movies

Here is a question for readers: what movie is so god awfuly bad that you find entertaining. Ed Wood movies do not count.

There are a few that immediately come to mind. What can I say about Roadhouse that already hasn't been said. Bad acting, incoherent plot, and dialogue like "I fucked guys like you in prison". Truly, a bad movie classic.

Guns is a B-movie I highly recommend. The most hysterical scene is Dona Speir's blowing away Erik Estrada with a rocket launcher from 4 feet away. Phyllis Davis asks, "How did you learn to shoot like that?" The question is how did Speirs not get injured from firing several rockets from close range? There is also a torture scene with a magic hat. I'm serious.

Tell me your favorite bad movies.

6 Comments:

At March 14, 2006 1:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excalibur - The best looking worst movie ever.

Shark Boy & Lava Girl - (took my kids) I can't even put into words the mess that this thing is.

The fish that saved Pittsburg - title says it all


that's all I have off the cuff.

Good to see you back.
t

 
At March 14, 2006 4:06 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

I actually like Excaliber. Helen Mirren is so unbelievable hot looking in the movie. Oh. My. God.

 
At March 16, 2006 1:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When channel surfing if I come upon it I just have to watch. A feast for the eyes, the dialog is a bit lacking.
btw someone seems to be missing from your blogroll. (wink wink nudge nudge).

 
At March 16, 2006 1:51 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

Tiny, I can't seem to hook you to the Bloglines blogroll.

 
At March 17, 2006 12:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is happening when you try? Is there an error message?
Try again. I just changed some settings.

 
At March 17, 2006 4:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home