Saturday, January 21, 2017

Quote of the Day: President Trump Edition

"I did try and fuck her. She was married. I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look. I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful – I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything… Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

President Donald Trump

I hear people say that the Russian hacking, conflicts of interests, allegations of sexual assault, and the sheer stupidity of Trump don't matter because he is he will President. The fact that Trump is President is why those thing matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home