Thursday, October 03, 2013

Mike Fasano Announces Vote For Amanda Murphy

Republican Mike Fasano told TBO.com he voted absentee for Democrat Amanda Murphy for his seat.

“I believe Amanda will be the best person to represent the district,” Fasano said. “I personally believe she will help the little guy and gal.”

I wonder why Fasano is still a Republican. Fasano fires this shot at the Republican leadership the the legislature.

He said Murphy’s support for Medicaid expansion was the deciding factor.

“I think Bill Gunter is a good guy and good person, but I’m afraid he will follow the Republican leadership, and we don’t need any more sheep in Tallahassee,” Fasano said.

I would say that Amanda Murphy's chance of winning just got better. A seal of approval from Fasino is very good news.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home