Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Quote of the Day

"I'm not supposed to know anything about foreign policy. Just thought I'd throw that out."

Herman Cain

Cain fails to understand that if he is running for president he is required to understand foreign policy. The President should be smarter than the average voter. However, Cain has been running a fake campaign to help sell his books. I perfect example of how unserious Cain is about winning the nomination was his appearance in Wisconsin. The state is not an early battleground state. So why is cain in Wisconsin?


"My chief of staff and my assistant, they wanted to go to a football game, and I said yes!" Cain exclaimed.


Cain is no different than reality telvision stars in the quest for attention.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home