Friday, December 10, 2010

Note to Obama: Clinton is Not President

I am reading tweets about Bill Clinton answering questions about Obama's tax cuts. Obama walked away from the podium. This is bizarre. Isn't Obama suppose to be president? Clinton is getting hammered and he isn't in office anymore. Disaster.

I better tune in to C-SPAN.

I respect Clinton taking one for the team, but don't do this to the guy. It is Obama's job to sell his agenda. I understand the politics of bringing a former president to stump for the tax cuts. Judging by the way the media is hammering Clinton it isn't working. If Obama wants this tax cut package he is going to have to do the heavy lifting. My contempt for the tax cuts aside, what happened to Obama's skills as an orator?

Update: I am not making this up. Obama left Clinton at the podium because he had holiday parties to attend. This is what Obama told the White House Press Corp. I'm speechless.

Update: Obama leaves Clinton's side near the end of the video.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home