Friday, November 12, 2010

Rod Smith Likely Next FDP Chair

Rod Smith sounds like a man who is going to become the Florida Democratic Party's next chair. Smith is talking to Post On Politics as if he knows he has the job.


“I want to be a unifier. I don’t want to create division,” said Smith, a “This isn’t like a lot of campaigns. This is about trying to make sure that you first do no harm. Right now I’m focusing on trying to convince people that this is the right thing to do for me and for the party but I also remain open to listening to people’s concerns.”


Post On Politics reports that Smith will make the announcement about becoming the new chair on Monday. I'm amazed at how little debate there has been about whether or not Smith is the right choice. This is happening very fast without a lot of vetting of Smith.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home