Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kendrick Meek Releases the Kraken

Democrat Kendrick Meek has released the final message he will use in his attempt to be elected to the United States Senate. This is the message Meek will repeat in the final days of the election.


"I will not drop out of this race for any reason," Meek said. "I am nominated by the Democrats of the state of Florida. I am in this race to run to be the next United States senator. And no, I am not running for second."


RELEASE THE KRAKEN!



The previous campaign message of Meek, Abe Dyk, Adam Sharon and Kenneth Quinnell has been the political equivalent of Chip Diller in Animal House shouting, "Remain calm. All is well." The message now is no longer being the "Real Dem" since real Democrats are asking Meek to quit the race. The message is Meek is not going to quit even though members of his own party want him to. Release the Kraken.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 18, 2010 5:05 PM , Blogger Professor Rex said...

I was just the messenger, I had no input on what the message was.

 
At October 18, 2010 5:17 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

Tas perfectly described your message.

"Only if I get 5 press releases a day from Kenneth about how much social media messaging in the Meek campaign rocked."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home