Friday, September 10, 2010

Quote of the Day

"The idea for this agency was Elizabeth Warren's. She's a dear friend of mine. She's somebody I've known since I was in law school. And I have been in conversations with her. She is a tremendous advocate for this idea. his is a big task standing up this entire agency. So I'll have an announcement soon about how we're going to move forward.

"I have had conversations with Elizabeth over these last couple of months. But I'm not going to make an official announcement until it's ready."

President Barack Obama

Greg Sargent seems to think Obama is hinted that he will appoint Warren as the first head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. I will believe it when I see it. If true it is great news.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home