Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Javier Manjarres Claims Harassment by Union Members



Javier Manjarres claims two union members blocked him from getting video of Charlie Crist being interviewed. I have no beef with Manjarres, but I want to confirm that these are actually union members. I remember serial union victim Phil Parlock staging several fake attacks on himself. An infamous attack at a 2004 John Kerry rally was done on Parlock and his daughter by a man identified to be his son.

Manjarres is a well known conservative blogger. He tweeted this post to me and others, incuding Erick Erickson of RedState.com. Erickson hasn't run with Manjarres' post... yet. It remains to be seen if Erickson will.

For what it's worth: Manjarres runs one of the more interesting conservative blogs in Florida. I have linked to posts at The Shark Tank because there was useful information. Manjarres is also a conservative activist. I am going to take his claim of harassment by union members with a skepticism. If the claim is true then is true I am more than happy to defend Manjarres' first amendment right to conduct journalism. If it is bogus then I will report it as such.

Update: Manjarres can never be accused of being a Crist supporter. Her is a video from March of this year titled "Rubio Thanks Javier Manjarres and Patrick Castronovo for their work!"



Update: Manjarres sent me this tweet.


Nope. Mitch (Perry) at Creative Loafing was asking the question when it went down..clearly you can see what they are doing.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home