Thursday, October 01, 2009

Alan Grayson on the Ed Show

Via GottaLaff: Rep. Alan Grayson is not backing down from his statements about the Republican (lack of) health plan. Grayson told MSNBC host Ed Schultz, "We need Democrats with guts!"


The people who should be apologizing are the Republicans... for dragging us all in the mud...

American is sick of you Republican party, you are a lie factory. Why don't you solve America's problems instead of making stuff up?

These people are No-Mongers, they have no answers to anything.... There's STILL no Republican plan!

If I have to choose between my job and saving thousands of lives a year, I know what my answer is.

We need Democrats with guts!


I wrote today, I have reservations of the Democratic Party engaging in Republican Party "death panel" attacks. My concern is Democrats alienating voters. I could care less if Grayson hurts the feelings of Congressional Republicans.

Litbrit was declared Grayson her New Favorite Person on the Planet. To say Litbrit was thrilled about Grayson attacking the GOP would be an understatement.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 01, 2009 8:04 PM , Anonymous Skepticat said...

I've been alienated by Democrats not standing up to blatant, vicious lies. I think voters have more respect for those who tell the truth when they do it loudly and fearlessly, as Rep. Grayson did. I e-mailed him a message of support and hope growing a spine is contagious.

 
At October 02, 2009 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alan Grayson is my new hero!!! Other dem's, please take note!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home