Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Troll Hall of Fame: Henry Young

It is time for a new inductee of the Troll Hall of Fame. Henry Young provided the most hysterical nonsense about ... I'm not even sure. Henry is worked up about something. I am just not sure what he is trying to say. I feel like I got trolled by Snuffy Smith.


Why can't just those why pay taxes get health benefits...how b'out that Obama and the rest of the health care reform starters??? NO seriously, this I could be in favor of, but not just letting any old person that comes to America, even the illegal’s to get health care and our taxes go up the roof???? No, sure, I will cont. to fight this...


I don't speak Snuffy Smith trollism. Could someone provide me with a translation?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home