Sunday, August 30, 2009

Foreskin 500





I'm still working out the kinks in the scanning. Up is now down on the black scale, among other things, and it's taking me a while to find the right tools and use them correctly in the image manipulation, but I've already backtracked a couple of times on this post and my patience is out , so I'm just gonna put this up now and let it go....

I can't remember if I thanked Dr. Zaius for the award he gave me months ago. I remember starting to thank him, but I had alot of computer crashes at the time, and I don't recall if that post made it onto the World Wide Web. Among the primates,Dr Zaius, I rank you right up there with Magilla Gorilla, Gorilla Monsoon, and that guy in New Orleans, back in 1996, who ran around Congo Square in a gorilla suit while he played the saxophone.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home