Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Shameless Photo-Op



I didn't know Sarah Palin took Trig jogging with her.

Palin has shamelessly used her children for photo-ops since the 2008 Republican Convention. All candidates do it. However, no one goes running with their baby. A good photo-op doesn't look like a photo-op. Palin photo-ops have the finesse of Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt chasing down the the paparazzi.

Barack Obama isn't the first person Palin issued a jogging challenge.


“I used to joke around with John McCain during the campaign about coming jogging with me. And once I asked him what his favorite exercise was, and he said, ‘I go wading.’ Wading. He lives on a creek in Arizona, so he goes wading. That cracked me up.”


I look forward to Palin's jogging challenge to Stephen Hawking.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 01, 2009 8:35 PM , Blogger tas said...

I look forward to Palin's jogging challenge to Stephen Hawking.

Then we'll find out that Hawking's other wheelchair has monster truck tires, rusty exhaust pipes, truck nutz, and a bumper sticker which says "A Brief History of Go Fuck Yourself."

 
At July 02, 2009 8:11 AM , Blogger joe positive said...

I'm as disgusted by Palin as anyone else, but people actually do run with their kids in baby joggers like in that photo. People even come to races pushing those things, ugh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home