Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quote of the Day



"My Constitutional right says I can say what I say. You say what you say, as vile as you say it you can say it. And I would never condemn you you for saying it."

Bill O'Reilly, teling Salon.com editor Joan Walsh he would never condemn her free speech after condemning her speech.

O'Reilly is on the defensive over his so-called reporting of the late George Tiller. O'Reilly brough Walsh, on his show, to demonize Tiller from the grave and tell Walsh, "You have blood on your hands!" So much for not condemning Walsh's free speech.

Walsh blogs about her experience on O'Reilly's show.


It was a kaleidoscopic nightmare, a TV acid trip, and I don't do acid. It almost seems like O'Reilly does, but I don't think so. The man is driven by demons. God bless him and save him.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home