Friday, January 09, 2009

Rod Blagojevich Impeached



The Illinois House voted to impeach Rod Blagojevich. The Illinois legislature will put Blagojevich on trial.

Blagojevich told the media he has been impeached because he wants to provide better health care to Illinois residents.


So the House's action today and the causes of the impeachment are because I've done things to fight for families who are with me here today. And I'm going to talk about some of the examples that I'd like you -- to share with all of you, and some of the counts that the House is actually choosing to impeach me on.

For example, the I Save Prescription Drug Program is among the things the House said I should be removed from office for.


The reason Blagojevich was impeached was because of a federal indictment. Blagojevich attempted to sell Barack Obama's Senate seat to the highest bidder. That has nothing to do with the I Save Prescription Drug Program

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 09, 2009 9:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home