Thursday, October 09, 2008

Best Brian Blair Video



Someone should hire ExposedLies2008 to make campaign videos. I love the old lady scolding Brian Blair. This video contains Blair's (one in many) classic foot in mouth moment.


"I wake up every day to try to make a difference in this community, but at the same time, I don't want to take food out of my …" Blair said before mentioning his children and trailing off on another tangent.


I blame Blair's verbal mishaps on head shots given by the Iron Sheik.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2008 7:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Historically, the majority of the Hillsborough commissions have notoriously been corrupt & special interest orientated. It is generational in that county. Usually obtaining the seats of power is achieved by jumping on whatever current, popular conservative wing-nut band wagon is in town, loaded with all of the usual dog-whistle wedge items to rile the dim-witted.

I have lived in this area my entire lifetime, sadly I see no change in sight. Although, I will note a few local upgrades in my neighborhood area and other surrounding environs. They have replaced the old "Guns-God & Guts" sign at the NE corner of Dale Mabry & Van Dyke with a brand new and improved version, and I hear they now have a confederate battle flag the size of a parking lot greeting folks as they drive into the bay area, just off of the interstate highways. Ain't change grand!

Ben

Odessa

 
At October 12, 2008 11:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like the same folks are at it again, but this one beats all I have ever seen regarding Brian Blair.

Check it out. It is worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42_toxrjzu8

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home