Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sarah Palin Infomercial



Sean Hannity's interview with Sarah Palin was as bad as expected. The weird part was Palin's response to Tiny Fey's inpersonation.

HANNITY: One last question that I didn't ask you: Did you watch Tina Fey on "Saturday Night Live"?

PALIN: I watched with the volume all the way down and I thought it was hilarious, she was spot on.

HANNITY: Do you think you could play her one day?

PALIN: Oh absolutely. It was hilarious. Again, I didn't hear a word she said, but the visual was spot on.

Word of advise the Governor Palin: your problem tends to be not listening to what people say.

Emmy winner Tiny Fey summed up her feelings on Palin.


"I want to be done playing this lady Nov. 5, so if anyone could help me be done playing her on Nov. 5, that would be good for me," Fey said.


You and me both, Tina.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home