Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Banned Book Week

My book isn't on the Banned Book List.I suppose the only reason it isn't on the list is because the book banners haven't read it, but if they did, I'm sure they would, what with all the weed, the "Fuck", and Central Scrotumizing that's in it, not to mention the politics.

I guess the closest I've come to the Banned Book List is being mentioned in the acknowlegments at the beginning of Leave Myself Behind, by my friend Bart Yates

Bart won an Alex Award for the book, his debut novel, from the American Library Association. Not too shabby! But , Oh Noes!, he writes about teenagers and Teh Gay, so some folks want to Ban This Book! This is the type of book the Sarah Palins of the world want to ban.It is smart, funny, sad, and honest. I highly recommend it. It's a page turner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home