Friday, July 18, 2008

New York...Man

Photobucket

Next time, have Bill Griffith draw the cover.

Jon Swift weighs in.

I read it on Wikipedia, so it must be true.!

"A one way maze inside my mind
The haze, the haze - I'm blind
In my mind, one sidewalk
They look, they look, no talk
For me my thoughts and reasons change
I have no time to rearrange
I'm sure organized
Like my front door - open wide
No back, no exit, just one way out
I get around by word of mouth
Movin',takin', soothin', naked
In New York, They're fakin'!"

Nate Solod, "New York...Man" from the 1990 WHO BE DAT album "Our First Swing Set"


The "John McCain: Apocalypse Now Redux" T-Shirt can be purchased at The Zencomix Online Market. Call before midnight tonite! While supplies last! This offer void where prohibited! Buy one now before they ARE prohibited! Act Now!

, ,, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Zencomix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home